Doctors are required to take an oath to do no harm, but from time to time, serious mistakes can occur in hospitals, medical offices, and clinics. Sadly, the effects of medical malpractice can be devastating to patients who are counting on treatment to get better, not worse.
When Medicine Goes Wrong
If you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice, you may wish to take action by consulting with a personal injury lawyer. In some cases, victims like you may be entitled to monetary damages. For this reason, you should have your case reviewed by a medical malpractice lawyer at The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris PC. Our law office is prepared to handle an array of malpractice cases, including:
- Serious injuries from medical mistakes
- Medical procedure and surgical errors
- Medical negligence
- Medication errors
- Hospital, medical facility, hospital staff, and clinic errors
During this difficult time in your life, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about taking legal action against the medical professional who caused your injuries. Instead of handling matters on your own, contact The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris PC to enlist the services of a lawyer who is compassionate, understanding, and ready to help you recover from your physical, emotional, and financial hardships.
The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris PC
141 Tremont Street Suite 500
Boston, MA 02111
Restrictions may apply.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Former Executive Assistant Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Board of Trustees 2007-2017
- Chair, Massachusetts State College Building Authority 1996-2017
- Former Counsel to the Speaker,
- Chair, Massachusetts Inspector General Council