Auto Accident Law
If you feel that your circumstances call for consulting with an auto accident attorney, you can meet with someone from The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris in Boston, MA, for free. If you retain our counsel, we won't charge you a fee unless we get money as part of your claim.
You can come to us if you need the guidance of a locally based lawyer. Our schedule is always very flexible, and we make an effort to return all calls immediately. Many folks seek our counsel because:
- Our firm has taken cases to trial when necessary.
- We provide the personal attention they need.
If you feel that it’s time to start protecting your rights, someone from The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris can examine your case. Your auto accident attorney can explain how the process works and what we think you should expect as it unfolds. We’re proud to represent the interests of the residents of the Boston area. Contact a member of our support staff today and learn more about the services our practice offers.
The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris PC
141 Tremont Street Suite 500
Boston, MA 02111
Restrictions may apply.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Former Executive Assistant Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Board of Trustees 2007-2017
- Chair, Massachusetts State College Building Authority 1996-2017
- Former Counsel to the Speaker,
- Chair, Massachusetts Inspector General Council