Trusted Lawyer in Boston
Finding a lawyer to protect your rights doesn’t need to be a challenge. The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris is based in Boston, and we offer a free initial consultation to all prospective clients. You can turn to us if you feel you need local representation. We work with individuals who are trying to deal with:
- Social Security, disability, and workers' comp claims
- Personal injury and auto accident cases
- Traffic law issues
- Medical malpractice suits
We don’t want money to stand in the way, and that’s why we never charge any fees unless we win compensation for a client. Each case we tackle gets our personal attention, and, if necessary, we can take one to trial.
The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, and we always aim to return calls immediately. If you’d like to go over your situation with a lawyer, we’re ready to discuss it with you. Schedule an appointment at our practice in Boston, MA, at your earliest convenience, and you’ll soon be impressed by the insights we can offer.
The Law Firm of Quinn and Morris PC
141 Tremont Street Suite 500
Boston, MA 02111857-400-9295
Restrictions may apply.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Former Executive Assistant Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Board of Trustees 2007-2017
- Chair, Massachusetts State College Building Authority 1996-2017
- Former Counsel to the Speaker,
- Chair, Massachusetts Inspector General Council